Monday, March 21, 2016

Thing 11: Discovering Presentation Tools

 

For my presentation tool I decided to try a new presentation called SWAY. SWAY is a free account and works with Microsoft 365 users as well. The SWAY I created is about Landforms and I would use the SWAY over time for the Landforms lesson. I liked that I could arrange my ideas that I think would be best for the students to learn but if I noticed it didn't work well for the first class I could easily change the order for the second class in seconds. I also likes how this Tool helps me find images and videos to go along with my lesson. I haven't found anything that I dislike about the Tool but at first it could all be confusing because there is so much you can do. There are YouTube videos that walk you through the different steps so it's not that bad.
 
Some useful features were the links provided to learn more about the tool, it's free, it is an organized tool, and can share with others to collaborate.
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. I attended a SWAY training for my department. I feel that it is easy to use, but I really need to "play" with it a little more to understand what I can really use it for. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you need any help. I just played around with it and watched the tutorial videos that were provided and continued to try new things on my Sway.

      Delete