I began by looking at the different videos, post, and presentations provided by Dr. Wilson. I reviewed a few blogs from other students to get an idea of what I liked so I could use for my blog. I found out many benefits of blogging such as communicating, interest, ideas, and just knowing what is going on in the world itself. I started to create my own blog and started to reflect, I would actually have a blog set up to use. I never thought I would be the one to have a blog and share with others.
First, I already had an Gmail account and it automatically signed me in to blog with that account which I thought was great. This way I was already set up and didn't have to fill out all your typical information once again. Linking my learning contract was easy since I've had previous experience with Google DOCs for class. I'm sure there are more things I can do with my blog and I can't wait to find out!


I too like Blogspot. Since I have Google everything else, I look for apps that Google supports because of the ease of integration.
ReplyDelete