I am using both of these pictures from Flickr because I absolutely LOVE Paris! I have pictures of my own but I didn't want to do the easy challenge. I had to search for these and find exactly what I like. I wanted to use pictures similar to what I have and what I saw when I went to Paris. I didn't know if I would get the chance to go back so I took pictures of the Eiffel Tower all day from different angles. I tried standing far away, laying down on the ground trying to get pictures going up, even caught a tour bus to get pictures from a distance. The first picture is of the Louvre which is now a museum but before it was originally a palace. Thought that was a neat fact when I found out.
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Thing 4: Image Sharing
I am using both of these pictures from Flickr because I absolutely LOVE Paris! I have pictures of my own but I didn't want to do the easy challenge. I had to search for these and find exactly what I like. I wanted to use pictures similar to what I have and what I saw when I went to Paris. I didn't know if I would get the chance to go back so I took pictures of the Eiffel Tower all day from different angles. I tried standing far away, laying down on the ground trying to get pictures going up, even caught a tour bus to get pictures from a distance. The first picture is of the Louvre which is now a museum but before it was originally a palace. Thought that was a neat fact when I found out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the view of the tower using the unique perspective. Great selection Delicia!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete