I never noticed the Autoplay button (it’s really small) in the right corner. All this time I quickly have to close videos or pause at the very end to give me time to talk or minimize the page.
I like that there are so many videos on literally
EVERYTHING! My friend said they changed their oil based off a YouTube video. I
learn how to try different hairstyles from watching other people videos. I
think it can be helpful for so many things.
I dislike the inappropriate ads especially the ones that are
not age appropriate for my students. The school district had to block YouTube
for different reasons but YouTube also has some good videos that are beneficial
to learning. I am using the “Ocoee Middle School- Gotta Keep Reading” video because I’m a reading teacher and feel like they use the words in a powerful way to encourage the kids not to give up. I want to try this after STAAR with my kids and maybe they can perform it on Awards day at the end of the year for their parents. I feel like if my students learn the words it will empower them to continue to strive for the best.
I see how I could use this website in the classroom by
showing quick clips to introduce a lesson. I can create my own video of the
students throughout the year and keep as private to share at the end of the
year.
Discovery Exercise 2:
I created a video and uploaded it on
to YouTube from my phone. I changed it to unlisted instead of private or public
for viewing. I have attached the link below.
No comments:
Post a Comment